BOYFRIEND MAG – ISSUE 2 – OUT OCTOBER 18TH
With the huge success of our first print issue in August, Boyfriend Mag has now amassed over 12,000 readers of our print and digital content – THANK YOU!!!
To say we didn’t feel the pressure to go bigger and better with this issue, would be an understatement, but we’re confident we’ve delivered.
This issue has around 20% more pages, jam packed with incredible content, including:
- An interview with photography legend Rankin on his new book
- We chat Social Media with the Princess of Insta – Lily Chee
- We give you the low down on the 2018 Lush Showcase
- Our NY & LDN Fashion Week Trend Report
- Our Top 5 Fragrances of the season
- and of course AMAZING editorial content from contributors across the world.
This issue is slightly darker and edgier than our first issue, to pay homage to Halloween, our Editor In Chiefs favourite time of year – and speaking of dark and edgy, our cover story tells a darker story than our previous cover, with photography from Krish Nagari, Make-Up by our Beauty Editor Jo Ascenso, and Art Direction and Styling by our Editor In Chief himself, Aaron Mark.
This is an issue that you won’t want to miss – and you don’t have long to wait – the issue will be released on Thursday 18th October available on our website
Digital Copy RRP – $7.50 / £5.77 approx
Print Copy RRP – $28.90 / £22.25 approx (P&P not included)