Summer Season is fast approaching, and whilst most people are worrying about stocking up on sun block, cleaning off their barbecue grills, and getting BBR (Beach Body Ready), some of you will also be wondering about what to wear to those glorious summer festivals you’ve got tickets for…
Never fear, Boyfriend HQ is here to show you where to find those key pieces this season that will make you stand out from the crowd… LITERALLY!
As with all festival wear, the rules are pretty simple:
- It needs to be comfortable and easy to wear
- It needs to be durable to withstand varying weathers and conditions
- It needs to be loud, fun, and reflect your desires to HAVE FUN!
Here we’ve pulled together our key pieces of menswear (although ladies you can wear these too) this season.
- This top is perfect for layering over a tee, or just your bare chest, and the black and white print really contrasts against the wild colourful sea of everyone else around you!
BRIXTON LOVITZ S/S WOVEN – £58 available from brixton.com
- You can’t go wrong with a comfortable polo, and Lacoste offers a huge array of colours to choose from. We adore this palm print because it showcases the beauty of summer, and there’s nothing more festival than a bold print!
LACOSTE POLO SHIRT IN PALM PRINT – £80 available from lacoste.com [PALM PRINT IS CURRENT OUT OF STOCK BUT THERE ARE SOME FAB COLOURS AVAILABLE)
- A hoodie is a perfect piece for when those festival nights get a bit cooler, but just because it’s starting to get dark, doesn’t mean you can’t show off some colour! This bright pink hoodie is a fab way to continue the fun, even after the lights have gone down…
COLLUSION PINK PEACE HOODIE – £25 available from collusion.com [PINK IS OUT OF STOCK, WE’RE HOPING IT WILL COME BACK IN, UNTIL THEN THEY HAVE A FAB GREEN VERSION]
- Continuing on from our printed shirt trend, this gorgeous peachy print shirt in Fuschia is a brilliant way to stand out from the crowd.
HUF PEACHY WOVEN SHIRT – $60 available from hufworldwide.com
- A little bit on the more expensive side, E.Tautz was a brand we couldn’t miss out because their tee’s are so comfortable and will last long after you’ve got back home from the long summer season, meaning this is one investment piece you can pull out again and again
E.TAUTZ FUTURE TEE – £97 available from etautz.com
- Finally, if you want to really show off your festival commitment in style, there’s nothing more stylish and statement than this stunning Tiger of Sweden thunder sky star print jacket made of soft suede. Now please ensure you spray some suede protector on it before going out (there’s nothing worse than cleaning suede that’s been stained) but it’s a jacket that we’re sure no one else will have, but everyone will want! If you really don’t want to risk spoiling it, we recommend layering it with a clear pvc raincoat (you can find these from ASOS)
TIGER OF SWEDEN AYHMA JACKET – £499 available from tigerofsweden.com
We look forward to seeing your festival styles, use the hashtag #myboyfriendfestivalstyle for a chance to be featured on our instagram throughout the summer…