We want our mag to be a place to celebrate established creative talents, and to showcase emerging ones – so regardless of your experience, if you feel your work will be a good fit for us, please don’t hesitate to submit.
* WORK WE ACCEPT *
– Editorials Featuring Men & Women
– Beauty Editorials
– Fashion Articles
– Fashion Interviews
We kindly ask all contributors to follow a few simple steps before submitting:
- All submissions MUST be unpublished – exclusivity is very important to us.
- Images must be at least 300dpi and we kindly ask for a credits sheet of the team, with their instagram handles, and please list any products or fashions used.
- Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘BOYFRIEND Submission’ followed by the shoot title and the photographers name.
- Await our reply – We respond to ALL submissions so no waiting around for weeks on end not knowing whether you can submit elsewhere or not
If your submission is successful, you will be informed whether you’ve made it into our print issue, or if we’re going to run an exclusive online feature.
If you are successful in being published in our print issue, you will receive a complimentary e-mag when the issue is published, our way of saying thank you for showing an interest in our zine – and as our issues are available in both digital and print, you are welcome to purchase a physical copy from our website.
We look forward to receiving your work
The Boyfriend Mag Team