You may remember we did a full feature on the Lone Design Club in our first ever issue (CLICK HERE TO READ), well we’ve got some exciting news!
The antidote to fast fashion is back!
LDC are known for bringing emerging and independent designers and brands together through their concept / pop-up stores and online platform.
For the last few seasons of Fashion Week, they have delivered a schedule of events, workshops, and talks, to further create transparency between customers and the products they purchase.
This September Fashion Week see’s LDC bring their latest pop-up store to Covent Garden with a whole array of events planned, but this time there is a slight difference, they’ve teamed up with us as their official Fashion Week Press Partner!
As you know, we bring you the latest in fashion, beauty, and music, and have an environmental focus, paired with the support of new and emerging talent. It is with this shared love of emerging talent that the collaboration came about.
With this partnership, both brands expect to further support brands that will make a difference to a wider audience, with increased accessibility for customers via the LDC store and online platform, and greater awareness and understanding through our coverage.
‘I am thrilled that Boyfriend are joining LDC as their official press partner this Fashion Week. I am so passionate about supporting emerging and independent brands, businesses and designers, and LDC share our core values and vision, so I couldn’t be happier with this partnership.’Aaron Mark – Editor in Chief
Here’s what to expect from the store this season:
- Discover unique + one-of-a-kind product, meet the designers behind the brands, join one of our exclusive daily events and join one of our highly sought after designer-led experiences.
- Brand presentations will return with the most exclusive shows, you won’t find anywhere else. Between shows, stop by and feel pampered at our beauty zone, with professional treatments. Also in store, we offer private shopping experiences and a variety of evening events that will be updated regularly here.
- Uncover a world of original and impactful design, discover the designers unique stories, how they create their collections, what inspires them + be part of Lone Design Club’s new retail experience.
Schedule of Events (click on the events for more information and to grab your tickets):
- LDC Opening Party with The Influencer Room | Drinks Party
Monday 9th September 2019 | 6pm-9pm
- LDC x The Sustainable Lifestyle Awards: A conversation with Deb Bee, Marketing Director of Harvey Nichols
Tuesday 10th Sept 2019 | 6pm-9pm
- LDC x INTERLACED: Why fashion should play in the gaming sector
Wednesday 11th Sept 2019 | 6pm-9pm
- LDC X LFW Press Party | Drinks and Private view
Thursday 12th September 2019 | 6pm-9pm
- LDC x SABINNA: Speed Networking – Brunch Edition, Connecting People
Saturday 14th Sept 2019 | 11am-2pm
- LDC Host Akoiaswim + Maria Khan LFW Presentation | Static Presentation
Sunday 15th September 2019 | 11am-1pm
- LDC Host The Letter LFW Presentation | Static Presentation
Monday 16th September 2019 | 11am-1pm
- LDC Becoming an Influencer + Building your Instagram Business
Wednesday 18th Sept 2019 | 6pm-9pm
- LDC’s Dress to Express: In Conversation with the Style Experts – With our very own Editor In Chief, Aaron Mark joining the panel
Thursday 19th Sept 2019 | 6pm-9pm
The store opens on 9th September and will close it’s doors on 22nd September, and can be found at the following address:
Follow LDC x Boyfriend (#LDCXBOYFRIENDMAG) for all the latest news and updates including tickets to the events:
We look forward to seeing you there, and in the meantime, go and check out the designers online via the LDC website.